This blog is meant for participation by followers of the Baha’i Faith.
RESPECT FOR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The contributors of stories are kindly requested to adhere to the applicable national or international copyright laws that may include, but not limited to, text, photographs, images, illustrations and maps, when posting their stories.
All articles submitted have to be fully original content, not published elsewhere before, whether on or offline.
ONLY STAND ALONE POSTS
The Team welcomes only ‘stand-alone’ posts. This means posts written as a series, such as Part 1 and Part 2 are not encouraged.
The blog welcomes some aspects of your personal Baha’i recollections, including interesting anecdotes. While you can certainly discuss about yourself, the postings should not be seen as pure biographies. The watchword is “inspiring the readers.”
As far as possible the length of posts should be approximately 5,000 words.
Please send only original images/photos that belong to you. The Team may crop photographs and other images and have them edited for size, with watermark inserted.
RIGHT TO PUBLISH
The Team reserves the right to publish stories submitted by contributors.
REVISION OF TERMS
The terms shall be revised from time to time without notifications, to suit the requirements of time.
Readers are welcome to access and use the Content of this website subject to the following conditions:
- The Content may not be used in a way that misrepresents the intent of the original source.
- If you wish to use any Content, it must be accompanied by the following notice: “Copyright©Bahá’í Recollections” together with attribution to this source where appropriate.
- Images may be used, provided the character or nature of the images remains unaltered.
- Any use for a commercial purpose requires permission prior to use.
- For inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bahá’í Recollections Team reserves the right to withdraw permission to use the Content at any time and for any use. In such circumstances, the use of the Content should cease immediately.