This blog is meant for participation by followers of the Baha’i Faith.
RESPECT FOR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The contributors of stories are kindly requested to adhere to the applicable national or international copyright laws that may include, but not limited to, text, photographs, images, illustrations, maps, when posting their stories.
All articles submitted have to be fully original content, not published elsewhere before, whether on or offline.
ONLY STAND ALONE POSTS
The Team welcomes only ‘stand-alone’ posts. This means posts written as a series, such as Part 1 and Part 2 are not encouraged.
The blog welcomes some aspects of your personal Baha’i recollections, including interesting anecdotes. While you can certainly discuss about yourself, the postings should not be seen as pure biographies. The watchword is “inspiring the readers.”
As far as possible the length of posts should be approximately 3,000 words.
RIGHT TO PUBLISH
The team reserves the right to publish stories submitted by contributors.
Readers are welcome to access and use the Content of this website subject to the following conditions:
- The Content may not be used in a way that misrepresents the intent of the original source.
- If you wish to use any Content, it must be accompanied by the following notice: “Copyright © Bahá’í Recollections” together with attribution to this source where appropriate.
- Photographs and other images may be cropped and edited for size. Images may be used in other ways provided the character or nature of the images remains unaltered.
- Any use for a commercial purpose requires permission prior to use. For inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bahá’í Recollections reserves the right to withdraw permission to use the Content at any time and for any use. In such circumstances, the use of the Content should cease immediately.